BENEFITS OF INFANT SWIMMING
- Confidence and Self Esteem – Praise and recognition of achievements and water confidence boost a child’s confidence and self esteem.
- Physical Independence and Self Awareness – Babies can move independently in the water learning balance and coordination.
- Language Development – Repetitive use of words such as “kick, hold on, turn, reach, etc. helps babies learn their meaning.
- Brain Development – Stimulating the senses, word association, physical awareness encourages brain development.
- Bonding – Swimming with your baby and praising their efforts and building trust can lay a firm foundation for your relationship.
- Health Benefits – Strengthen heat and lungs and improve muscle development.
- Improved Sleep – The physical exercise and stimulation will promote better sleep in babies.