BENEFITS OF SWIMMING FOR CHILDREN
- DROWNING is the leading cause of death of American Children – Swimming is the cure.
- Physical Benefits – Promotes heart and lung health, improves strength and flexibility, increases stamina, prevents childhood obesity and its relatively injury-free.
- Social Skills – Teaches kids to take turns, pay attention, interact with other children, respect others and build friendships.
- Emotional Growth – Teaches sportsmanship, goal setting and promotes self- improvement and improves mood.
- Beach Safety – Living in a beach community swimming prepares children to enjoy the ocean with confidence and safety.